Sheep allows easy tracking of your resources, rooms and other Bookables via internal calendars. However, you may have a preferred calendar application such as Google Calendar or Outlook.
To do this in Sheep (from the dashboard):
- Navigate to Event Management, then Venue, Resource and Activity setup
- Navigate to the Bookable in question
- At the bottom of the page, highlight all the blue text in the 'iCal Feed' section
- Copy this to your clipboard (Ctrl-C, or Cmd-C on a Mac)
- Open your preferred Calendar app
- (In Google Calendar) Click the arrow by Other Calendars then Add by URL
- (In Outlook) Click on Tools, Account Settings, Internet Calendars, then New
- Paste the link into the box (Ctrl-V or Cmd-V on a Mac)
A short animation showing this for Google Calendar is shown below
NB: By default, Sheep's main calendar feed marks cancelled and unconfirmed calendar events accordingly. If your calendar app does not have the ability to show these differently, Sheep provides three separate feeds for the possible event states.